It's calming down. I have a lot of time to think while feeding Allison but not much time at all for anything else. Except watching tv or reading. I just feel really neglectful of my blog, but that's better than being neglectful of my children. HAHAHA. I really want to put a picture up but none are loaded. Allison actually looks almost exactly like Peter, but with a darker skin tone.
We are waiting for the pool to warm up so we can go out, it's going to be 88 today. I haaate taking them outside because it's a goat rodeo every time. Three is absolutely a tipping point.
We won( lost) the acid reflux lottery and Allie has it. Not at bad as Peter did, but we are still surfing a tide of vomit and she hates to lay down. She's been on zantac for a week and it is improving things.
While it is calming down( showering every other day! Meals that are not frozen! The house is slightly less disastrous!) I am still constantly busy. It's literally constant. I think my days are either 24 hours of childcare( if you choose to count while she is in our bed asleep) or maybe 20 hours. I am getting about four hours of sleep a night, between nursing and night waking and Allison still having her nights and days reversed and Peter being up and ready to go at 6 a.m. ( Peter of the future, WHY?)
It's awesome but way crazy. WAY CRAZY. The shit is hitting the fan so TTFN.
We are waiting for the pool to warm up so we can go out, it's going to be 88 today. I haaate taking them outside because it's a goat rodeo every time. Three is absolutely a tipping point.
We won( lost) the acid reflux lottery and Allie has it. Not at bad as Peter did, but we are still surfing a tide of vomit and she hates to lay down. She's been on zantac for a week and it is improving things.
While it is calming down( showering every other day! Meals that are not frozen! The house is slightly less disastrous!) I am still constantly busy. It's literally constant. I think my days are either 24 hours of childcare( if you choose to count while she is in our bed asleep) or maybe 20 hours. I am getting about four hours of sleep a night, between nursing and night waking and Allison still having her nights and days reversed and Peter being up and ready to go at 6 a.m. ( Peter of the future, WHY?)
It's awesome but way crazy. WAY CRAZY. The shit is hitting the fan so TTFN.
2 comments:
It sounds exhausting! I can only imagine how hard it is getting out with three. When I think about trying to get out with V and the twins I about break out in a rash, and they're not even here yet! I hope things continue to settle for you all. You sound like you're doing really great considering!
First, I think it's awesome you have 2 boys and a girl and I have two girls and a boy.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to 3 being the tipping point!!! Michael is finally a year and I just started feeling sane again. I think being outnumbered means that someone is almost always unhappy/crying and that took a lot of time to get used to.
I'm sorry she has reflux!! That makes sleep so much harder :-/
And yes! A goat rodeo! ha ha
Post a Comment