Sunday, March 15, 2015

My whole heart.

Peter is five tomorrow.  It is hard to believe.  Ten YEARS ago we started trying to have a family.  And now Peter is five.  A lot happened this week.  Some of it was great.  Some of it was terrible.  But tomorrow will be cake and hotdogs( his choice) and Transformers everywhere.  Also Legos.  Also more Transformers.  I have to go wrap his presents and his cake just came out of the oven.  It is cooling. Much like five years ago, I am exhausted.

When Peter was a baby I would whisper "You are my whole heart" every night at bed time.  One day I said "You are my" and a little voice finished "whole heart".  And it is true.  My whole heart. Always.  And always.

Happy Birthday Sea Monkey.

love,

Mama

2 comments:

tireegal68 said...

Beautiful!!!! Happy Birthday, Peter!

AnotherDreamer said...

Beautiful :)