Or however you spell it. For a month now I have been feeling "meh" about having a baby. Maybe I am tired of all the bullshit- blood draws and pills and mandated sex on a schedule and NEVER HAVING GIN EVER. THREE YEARS NO GIN. Come on now. Tanqueray 10 is a blessing from God and all I ever had was a measly one a week.
Maybe three years is my limit of how long I will bang my head against a wall? All I know is for the first time in years I don't care. Today is CD 40 which is the longest my period has taken to get here since I went on metformin back in October. I tested on Saturday and no surprises there.
So I suppose I might test tomorrow or something for the pure masochistic joy of it. Or the pointless waste of money. Whatever.
This was the last post I typed before we were sucked back into 1947.
3 comments:
What's going on over there? Did comcast take your internets and leave you in 1947?
Glad to hear you're alright... I can't stand the silence over here.
What's been going on for the last week? How's the family?
Ummmmm- remember PJ- he figured out we were "borrowing" his internet. And I am glad because I felt like a sick addict using his wireless. But then we had NO INTERNET FOR REAL and spent a week trying to see why.
Mom is not doing well actually. But we don't know what is up yet. Her platelet count was down to 2,000 and it was 14,000 the last time they checked. So she spent some time getting a transfusion.
They want her in the hospital for a few days and that means more fighting because I have yet to find a hospital that treats old people like people and not like lost mittens. I hate hospitals. Maybe there is a good one out there, but I have yet to find one. We have tried four and all of them have sucked in their own way.
Mr. has a cold. As you can imagine no one has ever suffered as he has. lol.
Also we have a mountain of garbage because we keep forgetting to take it to the curb.
We have those problems with my grandma... my mom has to go and spend an entire day yelling a people to get things as they should be for a couple of days.
Poor Mr. and his cold, at least he has the internets to soothe him again!
Post a Comment