Friday, March 6, 2009

Brought to you by PJ

Still no internets of our own. It will likely be WEEKS of this bullshit. I NEED WIRELESS, HIGHSPEED INTERNETS. So I am currently abusing one of my new neighbors and hopefully they will never figure it out. But I feel guilty. Not guilty enough to stop- just too guilty to waste hours online as I like to do.

It's CD 28 so I am on AF watch. I suppose I could be pregnant. Riiiiiiiiight. Anyway, I am on AF watch. I have to go and check but I have been running about a 36 day cycle. So no testing unless nothing happens till CD 38. And maybe I will buy some lottery tickets too. Equal odds.

My hugely pregnant bosses bosses boss was in today. If she rubbed her ginormous belly in front of me one more time I was going to fart on her.

2 comments:

Mary said...

You never know. Weird things do happen. I hope AF stays away...I know you guys worked really hard to fit all the bd'ing in!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha I saw a fellow employee at the bank today and caught up on some store gossip. At least you & I still have our jobs :(