My cervix is on LOCK DOWN. No change. No wiggle room. No baby. For at least a week. He did great on his non stress test. My blood pressure is a little higher, but my doctor is still very happy with me. I am the Compliance Poster Girl.
My appt is later today. I will more than likely be in the same boat as you, shut tight and weepy (finally getting those hormones the books all talk about). Absolutely no signs of impending delivery. My blood pressure will probably be fine, although I have every other symptom of pre-e...so that's kinda irritating.
Hope all is well with the roof situation..I would be freaking out all OCD wise in your shoes, you sound like you are handling quite well!
You can do it! You're at the finish line! I was going to say, "You're so close you can almost taste it" but um please don't eat your placenta. Can I follow you guys to the hospital and sing Disney songs as you push?! Haha just kidding :) Cheer up, just think of how amazing things are going to be in like two weeks!!
I am going to the acupuncturist in hopes of getting something going on down there. I am a little squeamy about the herbal things that are supposed to soften up the cervix, though.
I am with you on just wanting to get it over with before anything drastic happens. I know that ALL pregnant women get antsy at the end, but ansty without being able to do anything is not a good combination.
5 comments:
My appt is later today. I will more than likely be in the same boat as you, shut tight and weepy (finally getting those hormones the books all talk about). Absolutely no signs of impending delivery. My blood pressure will probably be fine, although I have every other symptom of pre-e...so that's kinda irritating.
Hope all is well with the roof situation..I would be freaking out all OCD wise in your shoes, you sound like you are handling quite well!
You can do it! You're at the finish line! I was going to say, "You're so close you can almost taste it" but um please don't eat your placenta. Can I follow you guys to the hospital and sing Disney songs as you push?! Haha just kidding :) Cheer up, just think of how amazing things are going to be in like two weeks!!
So close :) Hang in there.
I am going to the acupuncturist in hopes of getting something going on down there. I am a little squeamy about the herbal things that are supposed to soften up the cervix, though.
I am with you on just wanting to get it over with before anything drastic happens. I know that ALL pregnant women get antsy at the end, but ansty without being able to do anything is not a good combination.
Ugh. I hate when the cervix doesn't cooperate! Good luck! Glad to hear that otherwise all is well...
Post a Comment