Really? I mean, REALLY ? We still have snow from the last one. Anyhow, I rescheduled my ob appointment for tomorrow morning. My sister is taking me. Argh. Is it bad that I am almost hoping I will be dilated tomorrow so that I can just get checked into the hospital and be done with it? As opposed to looking at the snow mound up and hoping nothing happens?
*Note to self, the next time I conquer years of infertility I will arrange to be due in May or June. Certainly NOT late February or early March.*
I think I had one or two false contractions yesterday.
You can see where our office ceiling is starting to bow from the leak. I hope to God they can get started soon.
Mister almost popped a vein setting up the crib tent yesterday. It was not easy. It looks easy, and may in fact BE easy if your crib is the same on all four sides. Ours however, is higher in the back. However, the cats can't get in and that was the goal. We tested it out and put them right on top. No problems.
Argh. They said we might lose power with this storm, since it will be so heavy. They are saying like a hurricane but with snow. Fun.
My blood pressure is trending a little higher now. But not in the danger zone. Just higher than I'd like. I suppose we'll see what they say tomorrow.
4 comments:
Hope the appointment goes well tomorrow.
Super sorry you're getting hit with yet another storm!!! That truly sucks.
I am secretly hoping to be more dilated, too - and it has nothing to do with a storm. It's just that after six weeks of hanging on tenterhooks about going into labor I am ready already to be done with this!
I hope the weather can take you into consideration a little bit...
we are having a snowstorm too, booooooo!!! i can't wait until you have that baby, so exciting!
Crib tent? It keeps kitties out of cribs? Didn't know about this. Any chance you could post a picture? (I have 8 cats. No baby yet, but optimistic next FET will work!)
Jersey Beth
(Absecon)
Post a Comment