Oddly, no screaming or fussing. He was just READY TO PARTY. Like a tiny Hank Williams Jr. I think he tried to do a keg stand on my boob. We slept about two hours. Today is a busy day, we are looking at the Honda and might buy it today if the deal is good enough.
Our teevee died last night. Mister might be able to fix it. At last his computer and electrical engineering degrees will be good for something. He says it might be these two doohickeys on the circuit board. He didn't say doohickeys, but whatever. So he is going to take the teevee apart tomorrow. I know I usually am begging him NOT to take stuff apart, but I know he has built computers and all so I am fine with it. Especially if it will save us a five hundred dollar repair bill.
I actually did not have cable for years during and after college. I could not afford it, and it would have been a total waste because I worked so much that when I was home the only thing on was informercials. I just watched videos and dvds. So I will be fine without the teevee for however long it takes. If Mister fixes it, then we'll have it back tomorrow, if it has to be repaired that will take about two weeks and if we have to buy a new one we decided to wait for a good sale.
Seriously, how many appliances are we going to buy this year? I have a pretty bad headache from our all night rave. At least there wasn't much hollering.
3 comments:
The hollering came to my house. First of it's kind - like 8 pm to 3am nonstop. How do you handle it? I love my kid but I honestly thought about knocking on the neighbors door and saying here...you take her.
I don't know, I just remind myself that he is screaming because his nervous system is underdeveloped and he can't help it. Then I eat candy.
a tiny hank william jr... i love you.
Post a Comment