The wedding was one of the most lovely I have ever seen. Including on teevee. I really think Andrea should consider event planning. Sadly, we have no pictures but I am sure someone will email us some. There are plenty on Facebook already. Our camera was not charged.
Here is the list of INCREDIBLE MAGICAL NO...MAGIKAL THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY.
We left on time.
Peter did not throw up on us (much) or on his outfit.
The makeup I bought did a pretty good job clearing up the unfortunate happening on my nose.
I did NOT leak breast milk on my dress.
We got there on time.
There were seats in the back row just in case of crying.
It was cold but I had two blankets packed.
He slept through the ceremony like he had never even heard that babies cry.
He slept through the reception and dinner.
He did not throw up on anyone.
When we got home he ate and slept and only got up once in the night. He slept five and a half hours straight, ate and slept another hour and a half. AND IS STILL HAPPY.
The only thing that was sad was that while I remembered the card and money, I forgot the present we picked out for their honeymoon. So we'll have to ship it. We like to give cash for weddings, because really when you are first married is there anything you need more?
7 comments:
He is adorable. Thanks for updating his pic!
yea, i'm glad peter behaved himself (;
Glad that you all had a fun time at the wedding and things went swimmingly!
Dude, it was like all the planets were aligned and Venus was in the house of Capricorn and crap..Very Magikal indeed.
That sounds like a fantastic day. Very well behaved, Peter! And lots of sleep too! Cool!
He's a party boy! You should bring him to more parties and maybe he'd sleep like this all the time :)
Happy to hear it was a near perfect day!
I am so glad that everything went well and that you had a great time! How is the blocked duct doing?
I love the new picture of him on your side bar. So cute!
Post a Comment