Thursday, April 29, 2010

Snuffle

Peter is still snuffly. The water is literally running down the walls in the back bedroom because I ran the shower and the humidifier so much. He seems to do better in the morning. Leading me to keep declaring him better only to be proved WRONG.\

So anyhow, he has been sleeping for the large part of today. I am thankful, hopefully the sleep will help him fight the cold. Plus, I had time to clean the upstairs bathroom. Which was NASTY. I am actually about to vacuum the stairs. Hot damn.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Poor little guy! I hope he's doing better by now...

Hippy-bed is the way to go when the babe's really sick. I don't think it's giving in - it just makes sense. You can check temps, use the nose-squeezer thing, rub that little tummy - it would be exhausting to get up every five minutes to do that otherwise. When my daughter was sick I would send my husband to sleep in her room so he could at least get some rest and she would just camp out in my bed for a few days - it's what her pediatrician recommended and it definitely made a big difference.

Hoep you're all on the upswing...