It's a very nice day. SO FAR. He slept-ish, and this morning I was able to get a bunch of stuff done while he had his morning nap. Then he was up for like five hours, and finally went to sleep. And I got to make granola bars. So two loads of laundry, some baking, and some cleaning. I am tempted to make dinner, but kind of afraid. I know the world won't end if I let him cry but I just can't do it.
Mister and I had a fight last night. Or fight-light since it was mostly snapping and angry silences. He really pissed me off by telling me to sleep when the baby sleeps. God that pisses me off when people say that. WHO CAN DO THAT? When he sleeps I clean or do laundry or I don't know EAT with both hands. Not to mention express milk when I have the time.
I pissed him off by demanding we take Peter to the grocery store. Because he needs to learn that daytime is for doing and nighttime is for sleeping.
1 comment:
sorry you had a fight with mister, that sucks but is totally understandable given the "sleep when he sleeps" suggestion, here's a funny website to make you laugh...
http://fffff.at/dr-google/
Post a Comment