Friday, April 16, 2010

No drugs

I saw a different doctor and they still said no drugs. She said he might have slight reflux but that it would be better to keep him upright in a swing or his bouncy.


sigh. damn hippies.


I was honest with her and told her the mylicon/gripe water/upright/on a slant combination had taken it from unbearable to merely painful. Maybe I should have lied. As far as I know, I don't get a medal for this and neither does he.

He is 9lb 3 oz which is the 25th percentile for his height which is 23 inches and the 90th percentile.

They said he looked great. They did ask me all this stuff like... how long does he feed for and how often? How many dirty/wet diapers does he have a day? I told them I had no idea because I was too tired to keep track and that I let him eat whenever he wanted for as long as he wanted because ME NO LIKEE CRYING.

Which he is doing right now. Gotta pick up Sir Crank A Lot.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Your posts crack me up!

Anonymous said...

you need another pediatrician, this is ri-god-damn-diculous. there's no reason why you and peter should be suffering, i have never heard of a doctor holding out so much with the zantac, you would think you were asking for oxycontin. i'm serious, this is just stupid. as soon as we put louise on zantac she went from baby-cries-a-lot back to happy baby, you should be experiencing that too. go to the med center. get the zantac. don't listen to your asinine pediatrician.