Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today

is not my favorite. Yesterday Peter cried and cried so piteously. While he has improved, I am still going to ask for the damn antacid. Poor wee man. I don't even remember much of last night at all. Mister had baseball tickets and he and my Dad went to the Phillies game. So he had work, then shot home and got changed, was gone till after 11 and basically my stepmom and I were on Mission Impossible, Keep Peter Happy. I was soooooo tired. And Mister had an anxiety attack. Fun. On the other hand, at least we knew what it was this time since the last time we went to the hospital. So we will not be getting ass raped with more hospital bills.

I think it was because we owe over two grand on our taxes. And a BIG EFF YOU to Pennsylvania since we can't write off our medical costs. You would think owing that much money that I would have better clothes or a new couch or something. We also figured out I drove 1600 miles to the RE over the last year. So we cracked open our piggy bank and sent out the check. SIGH. Anyhow I think the tax bill is why Mister had the anxiety attack, since the last attack was a few days before our IUI. We had some kind of Perfect Storm with our taxes. We are not qualified for the new home owners rebate since it was exactly three years since we sold the condo, if we had waited one more month to buy we would have gotten the eight grand.

Then we could not write off our medical bills. And we went up a bracket. Which is nice but we made it into the next bracket by like 400 dollars. So that sucks. Then ( this is my fault) I screwed up my withholding when we moved. Ugh. What a mess. Anyhow we filed for an extension so we could have an accountant check everything in the slim hope that we don't owe that much. Maybe we will get some of the money back. Riiight.

And ( I feel like I am in Queen For A Day) I pushed myself too hard yesterday and cleaned too much. Hello pain. Standing up is not enjoyable. Standing up while holding PETER is even less enjoyable.

I told Mister he has to rest all weekend. Which was, I admit something I did not want to do. I really wanted to climb into bed myself. Peter is napping now, so I suppose I should get dressed or some such.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

oy. Yes, get the antacid! It's time, you've and Peter have been through enough of this. Hopefully everyone will be happier soon.

and oy on the taxes. That ain't fun. Well, at least next year you should do much better with the baby and you not working.

I had to explain to my coworker yesterday that an extension was just for the paper work, you still have to pay up now and I don't think he has the money, so you are in better shape than him.

Amanda said...

Oh, and I was going to tell you that he got me with spit up before work (just on the nursing tank, which I wear under my 'real' clothes), so no, I wasn't clean.

Anonymous said...

jesus, hasn't it been a week of trying the elevation thing yet? when will they give you the god damn zantac??? and why are they being such a-holes about it?

Celia said...

I don't know why they are making us wait, probably they think we are just overreacting first time parents.