I have a cold. However, it is just a tiny cold. Just enough for guilt-free lounging while I read my richness of books. I have my long awaited ARC(Advance Readers Copy) for Silent on the Moors. It's available in stores in March and is the third in a series of fantastic, splendidly well written mysteries. I am STOKED people. It's by Deanna Raybourn and her blog is on my sidebar. I am telling you that she is as fine a writer as exists today. I put her up there with my favorites like Alcott. Yes,yes she is that good. Detailed, well researched, absorbing, gripping, delicious. Delicious like a fine piece of chocolate or a rich glass of red wine.
The second I found on the shelf yesterday. I cannot believe it sneaked onto the shelf right underneath my nose. It's the Lilydale series, and oddly enough also the third in the series. Oh people I am not going to think even once about infertility for the next day. I am going to have a book orgy.
4 comments:
damn, maybe i need to have a book orgy. i am so behind in reading for fun...
The book group at my office is starting back again and I have to make a decision to join it or not again... We're reading "Blue Ocean Strategies"... yuck. It has nothing to do with what I do and I feel like I have to read it to make myself look more interested in management someday.
I bet it will be better than the last book we read "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff and It's All Small Stuff" Some of the chapters in this book would make any TTCer foam at the mouth.
Glad you get to read something fun.
Thanks, I'll have to give those books a look... You know if I recommend a book then I will probably get stuck leading the group if it gets picked.
Those books are for you, not them. You will lose your advantage if you all read them.
LOL, read the books first. I can always suggest a friendly book about management that you guys can read together later.
Post a Comment