Monday, December 15, 2008

Full of Bloggy Blogness today.

Maybe because the alternative is to clean my house. URG. I forgot that tomorrow is my repeat of the glucose challenge. I think I just have to do a two hour and not three hour test. That means blood draws aplenty and I need to drink about eight more glasses of water today. Sigh. And no food after 6:15. Wah.

Worst,is how much tomorrow will suck. I gave my boss my doctors appointments weeks ago. She did not schedule me right so now I have to get up at 6 be at the doctors by 8 and then work from 4 till midnight. Then get up at 8 to be at work by 10. Come on. I am pretty mad. If she had done her job right I would have been scheduled 11 to 7 or 12 to eight. Now I have to get up at the crack, drive 2 hours round trip and stay up for 19 hours. Not thrilled. I am willing to bet she screwed up my schedule for the rest of the week too.

What is the point of me being responsible and giving her weeks and weeks of notice if she drops the ball? Good grief.

No comments: