Because I got a negative. Which I was expecting. This was a very easy month, I have no idea why I was not my usual beyond excited super hopeful self but I am enjoying the break.
I have been super evil and short tempered though. And tired. Probably because I need a week long nap after another jolly retail Christmas. So I am gonna get ready for work and then go to my party. Have two beers and most likely chips. Mmmmmmm chips.
If I am lucky AF will hold off till the 5th or 6th so I have the opportunity to start The Drugs.
3 comments:
Sorry for the BFN. Here's to next year (*raises glass*)
Sorry you're so tired, that sucks. Enjoy your chips and beer. Have one for me, will ya?
Hugs,
-D
I'm so sorry about the negative. I hope AF cooperates and you can start The Drugs this cycle. What will you be doing? Clomid? Femara?
Post a Comment