Thursday, December 11, 2008

CD 13 less waiting.

Well, we are pre-approved for a very nice amount! We still have not heard about Mr.Mostly's bonus yet. Saturday we are going to look at more houses. I have to work forever today. Gross. 11 a.m. til 10 p.m. At least my paycheck will be pretty.

In ovary news, no EWCM yet. We are faithfully doing the deed though. I would really have much rather slept this morning. And that is why Mr.Mostly does not read my blog, cause he does not need to know that I phoned it in today. At least I have tonight off.

In other news everybody go to my sidebar and follow the link to Bird and Squirrel- wish her good luck and keep her in your prayers for a happy and healthy nine months! I am so so so excited for her!

In shopping news, Borders is having a kick ass sale, you need to bring the coupon and if you do dvds are buy one get one half off. Who cares? Well... if they are both on sale, you get the lower priced one half off and still get the sale price for the other. Which is unheard of. It works on boxed sets too. I bought Wall E for Mr.Mostly and the new Batman movie. Dark Knight was 19.99 (from 29.99) and Wall E was 14.99 (from 29.99) saving me 24 dollars and keeping each dvd well within by 25.00 per person limit. I think the sale runs through tomorrow?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I really like your most recent poll. Me and my best friend red wine will not be able to celebrate together this year and I will be surrounded by breeders!!! I'm actually hoping I get sick so I won't have to go.

Celia said...

Social lubrication is what I miss the most. I loved coming home from work and having a tanqueray 10 with lime.

..al said...

You've been tagged!

Pick up your tag and the rules at:

http://ovulationticker.blogspot.com/2008/12/tag-roo.html

Anonymous said...

Yay! That is great, especially in this economy. Have fun looking at houses this weekend!

Thank you for the good wishes. Let's hope it sticks. I'm waiting on the second beta numbers now.

Good luck with the EWCM. Even with injectables, I never got much of it. When do you go back to the RE?

Celia said...

I go back to the RE January 6th for our next big meeting. Before that I have to see the nutritionist again and have another glucose tolerance test. Hopefully I do better this time.