Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ho ho......not.

It was Returns Day at work. I only had one screaming lunatic. God Bless Her, when I told her no, and then my boss told her no- she went to my trainee and asked them. My trainee happens to be a man, so clearly he was the boss. Which made my day, it was so funny. She of course, had a fully functioning reproductive system. WTF Universe?

Y'all will not believe this, but Mr.Mostly and I had recreational time together today. I know, I was surprised too. Sex for the fun of it? I can't remember the last time that happened. Well, I guess if the Phillies can win the World Series, anything can happen.

AF started on November 30th last month so I am expecting her soon. I have not even thought about testing. I suppose if she has not showed up by the 31st I will test. But I am not obsessed with testing this month. For the first month in years. I guess just more evidence that I am resigned to it not happening. Usually I am counting down the days and test way too early and then test twice a day every day or two till AF arrives.

3 comments:

AnotherDreamer said...

Sorry for the lune. Retail... ungh.

Anonymous said...

Sex for fun! That's almost taboo in the IF world - enjoy your week and try not to stress too much at work!

ICLW

Kara said...

Too funny - I know, sex - for the fun of it. Who would have thunk it? Enjoy the week and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

iclw.