Tuesday, December 9, 2008

CD 11

How can it possibly be CD 11 already? I am on the alert for signs of The Big O, but none yet. Come on ovaries! Lets get crackin! Ba dum dum- that was the worst egg joke ever.

I have no idea if I will ovulate or not, last month could have been some fluke. Not much going on today. My brake light turned off, so maybe it was the severe cold yesterday? Dunno, but Mr. Mostly can't check till tomorrow morning. I guess we are just waiting.

Jeez I am lame today. Well, I can't be an entertaining font of bitter infertility humor every day. This month is almost.... dare I think it? Relaxing. No Wand of Badness, no blood draws for a whole week, no running back and forth at the crack of dawn. I could get used to this.

No comments: