Friday, December 5, 2008

CD 6

AF is practically gone. I have the house all pulled apart. I need to do a bunch of errands today, Including get my hair cut. It looks like someone took a wig and tossed it at my head like they were playing horseshoes and just left it like it fell.

Soooo, today in preparation for feeling pretty so we can get cracking on this months baby making I am cutting and coloring my hair. I am cleaning the house. I am grocery shopping. Not that grocery shopping and baby making go together, but that is still on my list today. I don't start work till 5 pm today and OMG I forgot I have to make more fudge. YIKES!

Also I would like to report that I have lost two or three pounds. This dumb diet is working! Only sixty more pounds to go. Yow. Usually I like to do weight announcements in 5 pound increments but, since I lost twenty and then gained back seven(WTF body?)and then got back to my twenty and now have shed one or two more, putting me at 22 or 23 pounds lost total, I am just writing it down so I feel like I am getting somewhere. I can't decide if it is two or three because the scale says something different when I lean different ways.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for cutting and coloring hair. We have to make ourselves feel good however we can throughout this crappy process.

Congratulations on the weight loss!

Celia said...

Thanks, I know it is not a lot but I am excited too. Hopefully I will lose a little more before I meet up with the nutritionist again. I am trying to think what I can wear that ways nothing. Maybe I can get on the scale wearing a strategically placed scarf.

Celia said...

oh wow, I spelled "weighs" wrong. Sigh. I really do suck.