I just could not get the font to change. ARGH. Grog not work internets too good. Anyway, I suppose our whole worry is that we hit worst cast scenario and have to go IVF. The maddening thing is that you don't know what will work. So we might never make it past IUI. Or we could get pregnant naturally this month. (Excuse me while I ROFLMAO) If that happens great, but if not then the great big budget crisis is here and we will have to do the best we can like everyone else.
I wonder what it is like to have infertility and have money be no object? I do feel that in some ways IF is the great equalizer because we are all one in our desire for a baby. But in other ways it draws a drastic and blatant line between the haves and have nots.
What we are crossing our fingers about is Mr.Mostly's bonus. Which had the economy not fallen into the toilet, would have been huge for us. So we are waiting to see what it will be. If he gets what we are hoping for I might be able to begin including acupuncture.
No comments:
Post a Comment