Happy Sunday. Or as I think of it "Day of Tedious Office Work I don't Have Enough Time To Complete So I'll Work Through Lunch AGAIN"
Yesterday was tiring but lots of fun. It was my sister's birthday. I should have slept over my sister's house, I was way too tired to drive home. That was a mistake, but I did not have any extra pills with me so I could not decide what was worse. Sleep over and screw up my pills or drive home on the edge of exhaustion. I made it, but probably it would have been smarter to stay over.
Nothing going on in ovary land. We looked at a house yesterday that is in a perfect family neighborhood. It has everything we could want, a lovely yard(there is a swing set left there from the last family)a perfect nursery sigh. We'll see.
2 comments:
We bought our house in a family neighborhood with "Field of Dreams" optimism you know, "If you build it..." Well ours was, "If you sign away your life to own this house, you will fill it" Hope it works.
Awesomely appropriately word verification below, it says "billed" Yeah, I got a bill, it's called a mortgage.
I know, our spare room mocks me now. I am worried that this might bother me more.
Post a Comment