Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahha
snort.
whheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.
hahahahahahhahahahahahha
LOL ROFLMAO
I am testing. hee hee. In other news I will be burning ten dollar bills and leaving all the lights on and faucets running so as to waste as much money as possible. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket while I am at it?
Because honestly, it is New Years Eve and while I don't want to get drunk- I would not say no to one or two.
Academically, if I was pg (I kill me)would it even matter at that stage of development? I don't remember.
I don't feel pregnant. I am not even a teeny tiny bit hopeful. I just want a guilt free beer. I would be super pissed if I drank water all night only to get AF on New Years Day.
5 comments:
Here's hoping! If you are pregnant, have a small glass of champagne anyways, it won't kill you or the potential fetus. :-D
Hey, you never know. I am always crossing my fingers for you! And if you aren't pg, it will give you peace of mind if you decide to have a drink or two. I keep hoping that 2009 brings our rash of bfps, but if you get yours tomorrow, all the better!
Yes, a baby would be pretty good compensation for no alcohol. Then I would feel virtuous. I just don't want to pass up The Likker for no reason.
Passing up runny cheese and deli meat and caffeine and The Likker and not being pregnant is just masochistic.
We are due for a BFP. I mean SOMEONE has to get one, right? I don't care who but SOMEONE.
Well, here's to hoping you aren't going to be able to drink! And if it's a BFN, here's to hoping you get pleasantly snockered!
Yes, Celia, someone has GOT TO GET ONE! Who the hell is hogging all the BFP's? I'm gonna get wasted and mess them up! That's right, I'm coming for you, Mrs. Duggar!
Oh, hell, do you think I should test too before intoxicating myself? I hadn't thought about it, but it might not be a bad idea... and I haven't peed on anything in weeks. Of course, I already drank a fair amount of likker over Christmas. Not too worried here.
Well, here's hoping that fertile biotch Mrs. Duggar didn't steal all the 2008 bfps and you get one of them. Cheers!
Post a Comment