I don't think it is going to happen for us this month. Unlike last month when I had EWCM and I could feel my ovary doing it's thing(yaaaaay righty!)I have no pain,twinges/what have you or EWCM. Maybe something will happen in the next day or two but I am not putting money on it. Did I really think my problems were over after my magically perfect cycle? No/kinda. I thought maybe the metformin had at least fixed my O problem.
I guess we'll have to wait and see. If you need me,I'll be the lunatic checking my CM in the bathroom every hour.
Meh. Not jolly.
5 comments:
really? i wish we were still able to try because i've just had surgery to clean up my endometriosis, but i am starting lupron this week so there won't be any ovulating.
Sorry for asking a bozo question....what is EWCM?
she's cute but she's sassy!
EWCM is egg white cervical mucus. It helps the sperm swim. It also is an indicator of ovulation. It looks just like egg whites, clear and stretchy.
Thanks Celia!
Post a Comment