The nutritionist was quite pleased with me. Which I was very happy about. Because I have been following the diet very closely(what raspberry mocha latte?)95% of the time. But I have not ridden Orlando in a month. Mostly it was denial. I was so sure I got pregnant last month and I did not want to do anything that would get me too hot.
Which is totally irrational. Because this month is the 34th month. If I had gotten pregnant the first time we tried we would have a two year old. That is the kind of math that could make you crazy.
So the nutritionist said I am doing great and am losing a little over a pound a week. She said by March I will be at a great weight to have a baby. MARCH????? What about January and February dammit?
4 comments:
What's Orlando again?
Hey, well, I have no guilt right now about not working out. If I am too rigorous this cyst could twist on me and then I would probably lose my ovary. Not cool. So I'm taking it easy. I get up and down like an old woman with hemroids.
Orlando is my exercise bike. I figured naming it after Orlando Bloom would make it more fun. Nope. Now I just don't like Orlando Bloom.
((Hugs))) hope you have a blessed new year.
ICLW
That is so great! You are doing a good job!
Post a Comment