Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CD 12

Another day of waiting. Wait wait wait. Eff waiting in the ear, I want action!

Currently we are waiting to see if Mr.Mostly gets his bonus. His company has had a huge bonus for employees every year for the past 40 years. We are not counting on it, but we could use it for quite a few things. We have not yet decided what we might use it for , but are considering either paying off my car early/other parts of our debt snowball, using it for a bigger down payment, or saving it for future home repairs. We might find out as soon as today.

We are waiting to see if we can get a mortgage for the house we looked at this past weekend. The house meant for babies and laughing and barbecues and snowmen and trick or treating. Of course, it is also a house that needs 20,000 dollars worth of work and so it all depends on the mortgage we can get. Infertility and Mom put a major dent in our down payment plans. We might find out that as soon as today, and that would help decide where a bonus would be spent.

We are waiting as always to ovulate. I don't temp, I don't think it is accurate for me since I work shift work so could not temp at the same time every day, I just watch for EWCM.

Failing ovulation and magically getting pregnant naturally(everyone join me in bitter laughter) we are waiting for our next major appointment which is the first week of January. Then our RE will lay it down for us and tell us if I have improved from my metformin and new diet. We will most likely hear more about IUI then also. I hope Mr.Mostly gets another semen analysis to see if the vitamins have had any affect at all.

No comments: