Which is the equivalent of asking myself Zen koans.
If uterus A began metformin on October 24th and blood tests confirmed CD 14 on the 12th of November then October 30 was CD 1. Right?
If Uterus A then had a new cycle begin November 30th and today is CD 29 does it follow that the "new" cycle length courtesy of metformin would indicate the new CD 1 due New Years Eve?
Sadly, there is no uterus B. If only..."hey! You! Bring in the auxiliary reproductive tract. This one is headed to the dump!"
So what do we think? Not enough data? This month was unmonitored but I had EWCM on December 18th. Which was ten days ago. So it could be 10DPO, right? Not right?
Prior to this I had crazy 70 day cycles.
I suppose I could just wait and see but the idea that my cycle might be becoming regular is too intriguing to ignore. At least for me, owner of the uterus in question.
If this is true, I am gonna probably have full on AF for the NYE party which will be a giant sausage fest. Great. Nothing like cramps o' plenty and Guitar Hero marathons. Sigh.
2 comments:
Have you ever been to ThinkGeek.com ?It's the mecca of nerdy gifts. I'm sure you will find something for that special geek there.
Well, I hope you get a pos and don't make it to a new cycle anytime soon, but if you don't it looks like we'll be on similar schedules... I should have CD1 new years day as well.
I'm sorry your so frustrated! I hope it all works out the best for you!
I'm thinking about ya.
Hugs,
-D
P.S. Oh btw...we are enjoying ALL kinds of leftovers. It's a dream come true for the one who cooks all the time *me*. thanks again for your help, I really really appreciate it!
Post a Comment