Well, we'll see what is what soon. I can't believe it's CD 29 already. I think last month was a 28 day cycle. I am not peeing on a damn thing till New Years Eve. I am not even opening up a porthole to hope. She can wait on the porch. Crazy Hope- you go toy with someone else. I am not drinking the kool-aid this time.
Remind me of this in three days.
On the plus side I got on the scale (fearfully) this morning. I was pretty sure I had to have gained after Christmas and my day of laying on the couch eating. Eating what?
3 chocolate santas
1 marshmallow santa
2 cookies
2 home made granola bars
1 piece of string cheese
1 piece of toast with butter
2 pieces of toast with peanut butter and jam
oatmeal with banana and peanut butter
an enchilada
coffee
Way more candy than I would ever normally allow myself.
Naughty naughty. Hardly any fruit or vegetables.
2 comments:
Jam is sort of a fruit.
:)
LOL.
Post a Comment