Sunday, December 21, 2008

Slump

In five days Christmas will be behind me. I am beyond tired. Someone chew my portion controlled, low fat, high protein dinner and then tuck me in with my stuffed Eeyore.

So if this is the lamest post ever, it's because my brain = velveeta. I love my job but I will be super happy to kiss this crazy week goodbye. `

Nothing is going on in ovary land. Either I ovulated or I didn't. Either we got pregnant this month or we didn't. I am too pooped to care today.

I am sure I'll care in a week or two when I am testing everyday. The only thing that happened today is that I ignored another pregnant woman who needed help. I don't care. Someone else can wait on Fertile Fanny. And someone else did. Which is good because I was not in the mood.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I like velveeta. Cheese snobs can snicker at me and my delicious "cheese" sandwich with goo dripping out of it.

I hope you get a BFP in 2 weeks, we need some good news around here.

melissa said...

Here from ICLW,
Sorry you had a bad day or week, hopefully it will get better soon!!

April said...

sorry this week sucks! get some rest and recoup. try to enjoy the rest of the week.... :)

xx

iclw

Anonymous said...

I agree that this has been a sucky week. Good luck on your BFP! I'm also hoping for one around that time ...although I'm pretty hopeless this cycle.

ICLW