Saturday, December 13, 2008

CD 15 God Help MeY'all Know I Can't Link

All righty, I am not so good with the linky linky. However,I will do my best with the rest of Tag A Roo. The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.

I can not make with the Linky Linky. I have tried and tried and given up. I am not spending any more time trying to figure it out.Soooo Wise Guy tsgged me from her blog Woman Anyone.

Fact 1. I love mayo so much that I have had four different kinds in the house at one time.

Fact 2. I hate parties. I actually hate crowds,crowds defined by me as being more than three people at one time or more than 5 family members. That is why I LOVE the internets. So anyone out there thinking everyone secretly loves a party and to be fussed over...no you are wrong and actually I kinda hate you afterward.

Fact 3. I love my cat so much that I don't sleep well without him. I can sleep just fine without Mr.Mostly though.

Fact 4. I have the black thumb of death and most plants die after a month with me.

Fact 5. I have a degree in culinary arts that I don't use.

Fact 7. This tag thing reminds me of chain letters, so I am not passing it on or doing another.

I still heart Wise Guy though.

3 comments:

Celia said...

Oooh I left out a fact. Ooops. Umm


Fact 6. I am pretty disorganized.

Amanda said...

I must confess that fact #3 might be true for me also.

Anonymous said...

well it's nice to know that i am not the only one who is link challenged!
iclw